I did some fiddling on the site. The most notable things being the changed header image and the tags.

As you can see, I updated the header image, because the old one was ugly. I consider the new one slightly less ugly. (The font is Emblem, my favourite font in WoW UI.)

I also got into a dead end with my categories, and decided to scrap the themes etc. from the category list altogether. As a student of library things I’m very fond of categories and their hierarchy, but it just didn’t seem to work anymore, especially when I started writing about other media in addition to games. So now the themes/genres are marked as tags, and I added some completely new tags as well. There’s a separate page explaining them as their descriptions aren’t visible like in categories (when you hover over or click them).


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s